ATTENTION! IMPORTANT NOTICE!!
Civilian sales have resumed for now. Military orders take precedence and have been overwhelming. Typical delivery time is 2 to 4 weeks.
WE ARE EXPECTING PARTS IN HERE BY THE 28 JULY AND WILL START SHIPPING IMMEDIATELY!
We apologize for the delays and inconvenience over the last several months!
Dry practice is the key to perfecting all of your weapon handling skills and trigger control is arguably the most important fundamental in your marksmanship training. The GLOCK DRY-PRACTICE KIT allows you to continually and safely dry-practice correct trigger press and reset as much as you like without ever re-setting your action!
This is the most successful dry-practice device on the market! This kit has been sold in 17 countries around the world and to a number of LE and military organizations.
Installing these kits is an inexpensive alternative to the Glock red training guns and can be used by individuals, clubs, instructors or law enforcement to help diagnose trigger control problems. When the GDPK is properly installed in your Glock pistol, it will absolutely not fire live ammunition and there is no possibility of damaging your gun. However, it is absolutely imperative that correct dry-practice procedures be followed.
THIS KIT WILL NOT WORK WITH MOST LASER TRAINING DEVICES!
The Glock Dry-Practice Kit comes in 2 models...
GDPK17 fits all 9mm (except the G43), .40, .357 SIG and .45 GAP models.
GDPK20 fits all 10mm and .45 ACP models except the G36
All models are designed to fit all generations of Glocks.
The GDPK is in usually in stock, depending on availability of parts.
And now available in 3 trigger weights as well!
Standard (within 1 pound of a stock trigger, 5.5 to 6.5#) $69.95
Competition (3.5 - 4.5#, less prominent reset) $79.95
Slapper (as low as +2.5# or as heavy as 10+ to approximate DA revolver trigger. No audible or tactile reset. For those that "slap" the trigger without regard for reset. Specify approximate pull weight upon ordering) $54.95
GDPK17 fits all 9mm (except the G43),
.40, .357 SIG and .45 GAP. >>>
Click on the appropriate button
to the right to order your GDPK!
Or call 928-208-4867 to order by phone!
GDPK 20 OUT OF STOCK
GDPK20 fits all 10mm and
.45 ACP (except the G36) >>>
All GDPK20 models are temporarily out of stock!
SAFE DRY PRACTICE PROCEDURES
The procedure listed below must be strictly adhered to when dry-practicing!
1. Choose a safe place with adequate backstop against which to dry-practice.
2. Remove ALL ammunition from the gun and your person and leave it in another room.
3. Tell yourself verbally that the gun is unloaded and safe to dry-practice with.
4. NEVER use a permanent target for dry-practice and remove your target when finished.
5. Limit your dry-practice sessions to 20 minutes with half-hour breaks in between sessions.
6. When you leave your dry-practice area and reload your weapon, tell yourself verbally that the weapon is loaded and is no longer safe to dry-practice with.
7. Do NOT immediately re-enter your dry-practice area!!